A. Strength (00:15 – 00:50)
1) Front Box Squat: 3warmup sets
10 x 2 @75-85% of Front Squat, every 60s
– Wider than normal Squat Stance
2) Standing High Box Jumps: 2 warmup sets
8 x 2, at a challenging height, every 60s
3) Warm-up Light Power Cleans & Bar Facing Burpees
B. Conditioning (0:45-00:55)
Metcon workout that is going to challenge you to hang on to a tough pace. Cleans should be light and capable of being done in big sets.
2 rounds FT:
25 Power Cleans (52,5 / 35)
25 Burpee over Bar
Single Leg Barbell RDLs: 4 x 6 each leg Rest 90s.
– light weight, for perfect form, both hips should be parallel to ground in whole movement, start from hip going down