A. Strength (00:15-00:40)
1) Push Press + Push Jerk + Split Jerk: 10 x 1 + 1 + 1. Rest 90s.
– Build to a moderate weight over the course of 10 sets.
Note: Build to a challenging, but technically proficient set. Ending on 80%-85% of 1RM push press today is a good goal. There should be NO missed sets.
2) Warm-up T2B + Renegade Rows + Hang Power Snatch
B. Conditioning (00:40-00:55)
40 Double Unders
30 DB Renegade Rows (22,5, 35lbs) (total reps)
20 Hang Power Snatch (35, 25)
Note: Loading is meant to be light today
– Supinated Grip Pushdown (median head of triceps) x 90s Max Reps
– Neutral Grip Pushdown (lateral head of triceps) x 90s Max Reps
– Overhead Extension (all three heads + anconeous) x 90s Max Reps