A. Strength (00:15-00:55): Today we have several variations to train the posterior as well as the anterior chain – it’s a strength only day!
1) Zercher Box Squat: Build to a heavy 1rep. Rest 2:00
– Use a 13-14” Box; this is a challenging variation for the quads and upper-back.
– please watch Demo of execution here:
2) Glute Hip Thrust: 3 warmup sets, then:
5 x 8
– squeeze glutes hard at the top
3) DB Step-ups: 1 warmup set, then
3 x 10 each leg
– perform all reps on each leg before switching sides
4) Farmer Carry: Core/Grip work finisher:
Max 30meter Trips in 7 Minutes.
Single Leg Banded Hamstring Curls:
3 x 30-50 each side